PDF Pattern to download instantly !!! Start sewing now !
When you purchase the pattern, you will receive an email containing a link to download the following files:
- The file entitled "start" (4 pages) which explains how to use a PDF pattern,
- The illustrated booklet which explains step by step how to sew the Adele Cardigan (14 pages),
- The pattern for the cardigan Adèle (sizes 34 to 50) in US Letter format (22 pages) or A4 format (22 pages) to print directly at home or in A0 format.
Sewing level: Beginner level ( 2/4).
5/16" (0,8 cm) seam allowances are included in the pattern pieces
Depending on the fabric you choose, this cardigan can easily be transformed into a jacket! Quilted sweatshirt knit would be warm and look great. Make it with or without buttons, from sweatshirt knit or single jersey.
Have fun and enjoy being creative!
For comfort, choose a knit fabric or one with a bit of stretch: sweatshirt knits, quilted sweatshirt knits...
A children’s version of this pattern, the Camille Cardigan, is also available in sizes 2 to 12 years.
The fabric requirement is indicated for fabric with a width of 140 cm
|Bias binding (m)||1,6||1,65||1,65||1,7||1,7||1,8||1,8||2||2|
|Bias binding (in)||63||65||65||65||67||71||71||79||79|
For each size you will also need:
- 7 buttons diameter 20 mm or snaps diameter 15 mm,
- 20 cm elastic tape for gathering,
- 50 cm interfacing (for the facings).